Monday, July 19, 2010

Thunder and Lighting...the sky is black....

What are these large drops of wet stuff that fall daily from the sky? Oh wait...that's RAIN! It is soooo weird that it rains while it is HOT OUTSIDE! I think all of my co-workers think I'm nuts because I run to and from my car when it rains....and when there is a huge roar of thunder or crack of lightning my eyes get HUGE!

Work is going well. I have been working really hard to get my classroom up to standards. We are getting ready to go through an accreditation process and the girl that had my classroom before me didn't DO ANYTHING! So I am trying my hardest to pick of the pieces. Once I get everything ironed out I will have more free time...but until then I am working like crazy.

Adam is liking his job...he's looking forward to school starting so that he can start teaching! Tomorrow he is leaving again to head to Chattanooga until late Thursday night. More training and classes!

Escrow still hasn't closed on our house...the underwriter wants new check stubs from our new jobs, and since we didn't start working until almost two weeks ago, our first check stubs won't be in until the end of the month. Meaning, that we can't close until August.

Last weekend we went to West Virginia to spend some time with Adam's parents, brother (Nathan), sister in law (Jess), Sister (Noelle) and our nephew (Jake) and nieces (Haylee, Lynnzie and Khloe.) It was our first time meeting Khloe! She is just three weeks old and SOOOO TINY and suchhhhh a good baby!

My family in San Diego has had some VERY exciting things going on and I can't wait to share about them in the near future!

Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment