Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hello New Jobs!

Well today is the day that Adam and I begin our new jobs! He is currently in Chattanooga training for the week and I'm off to meet with the HR department this morning. Not sure what is in store for me, but I'm super excited! They said the meeting with HR would take 45 min to and hour and then I will be meeting with my boss (Heather) for about 30 min. I know for the rest of the week I will be doing observations on my classroom and will be getting familiar with the system that I will be using to do all of the reporting. I'm planning on today just being a "paperwork" kind of day, but we will see. :)
Our digital camera bit the dust the other day so we won't have pictures on our blog for awhile. I wrote Canon to see what they can do for us...hopefully I can just get the part that we need and fix it myself! They said that they were going to charge 99 bucks just for labor! YEAH RIGHT! All that's broken is the little compartment that clips on to hold the battery and memory card in.
For those of you that have been wondering...our house has not closed yet. We will see what this week brings. It will be a little difficult to close this week but we are rolling with the punches. IF we do close this week it will have to be after I get off work and Adam will have to drive all the way from Chattanooga to sign papers just to get in the car and drive alllll the way back! (It's about a 2 hour drive.)

Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment