Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's been an eventful couple of days. Work started for me and I love it...however, I do miss my old co-workers and all the kiddos in San Diego. I have been in my classroom "observing" for the last couple days. I'm in there trying to get the hang of their daily routine and schedule so that it is an easy transition. I work about half the day in the classroom and then the other part of the day I'm in my office (YES, I said OFFICE), where I write deports on my kids developmental progress and have planning time for my class. They gave me my very own desk (it's huge) and a brand new HP ProBook Lap top. It's pretty sweet!

Adam is still in Chattanooga doing some training until Friday. He sounds like he is having a great time and has met a lot of new people. He got to meet the teacher that he will be working along side of this year and it sounds like they have a lot in common. I'm looking forward to having him back in Knoxville!

I've had a blast with Jennifer and the girls being here. Since we've lived so far away I haven't had much time to spend with our nieces Haylee and Lynnzie. It's been a BLAST...

No comments:

Post a Comment