Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I've been horrible at blogging...

Okay so I've been totally horrible at keeping up this blog! I am going to try and be better in 2011!!! :) We recently got back from a Christmas trip home to California. We had a blast getting to see most people that we wanted to see...even though we were there for 8 days we didn't get to see everyone but we hope to make a trip back out in June. So, if we didn't get to see you this time around....we hope to see you in June. We flew back to TN on the 30th of December and then hopped in the car and drove to spend New Years in WV. It was a nice relaxing time of visiting and playing games!

Our house is coming along nicely...the last 3 days Adam and I have both been home from work since we've had "Snow Days" so we've had lots of extra time to get some stuff done! We have a brand new entry way light, new sink and faucet and a sudo living room! Next we plan on doing some more work in the kitchen and then tackling the bathrooms! We haven't found the perfect vanities yet...so until then I guess we will have to keep looking!

Well... I guess that's all for now. :)

The Wilson's

No comments:

Post a Comment